
Welcome to the grand opening of our wonderful blog!
As many of you know Karissa and I recently went through our first IVF cycle. During this cycle Karissa produced loads of eggs and through the magic of science the doctors were able to combine the two very important ingredients. We were able to get three high quality embryos. Rather than injecting two embryos the doctors recommended only one due to Karissa's risk of reaching "Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome." Here is a picture of our beautiful bundle of joy!!

Dear Brad and Karissa
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you two. I love your blog and it will be good to keep up on the important things in your life as we love you both so much.
I especially like the choice of music and the background. Good luck to you. Stay safe. All of our love. Grandma and Grandpa Dickson