Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Crib and Baby furniture

I have been wanting to make another post to keep everyone up to date. A few weeks ago Karissa and I built the Crib we had purchased. Now I say we both built it, but really it was all me. Here are a couple of pictures of the final outcome. You will have to use your imagination and picture some bedding in the empty crib. Once we find out the gender of our new best friend we will post pictures of the bedding as well.


On that first picture you will also see some awesome artwork we picked up last summer at an art show in Cambridge.

Karissa got an antique dresser with an attached mirror from her great aunt over a year ago, and this last weekend we started stripping the paint off. Here are some pictures of our progress so far. Once this is finished and up in the babies room we will post another picture.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! The Dresser is really going to look nice !! I do love the crib- anxious to see what kind of bedding it will be!!! Not too much longer to wait! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room is looking great :) I'm so excited to see it when everything is in place. We're also excited to find out if we will have a new nephew or neice!! See you guys soon,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great so far! Karissa, great job putting the crib together. ;)

    ReplyDelete