Today was unbelievable. We had an appointment to hear our sweet little ones heart beat. At first it took a little while to track baby down, but once we did baby's heart was beating perfectly. Baby Graham's heart beat was humming along at 165 beats per minute, which is right where it should be. I was hoping to get an ultrasound so I could post a new picture, but that wasn't the case. Instead I will post a picture of big brother-to-be in his Halloween costume. Ryan and Marianne found this costume and gave it to us this last weekend on our trip up there. It will be Teddy's outfit next year for baby's first trick or treating.

If you can not tell, He's a little Yellow Submarine!!
Teddy looks cute! Baby Graham will have to dress up as a Beatle for Halloween :) It took my doctor awhile to find Emily's heartbeat a few times... she always seemed to be on the opposite side that she tried first!
ReplyDeleteAwe:) Love it! great costume!
ReplyDeleteNice, strong heartbeat. Perfect! Hope you are feeling well, Kari!