So much to LOVE about this post! I loved hearing Jude talk/giggle and seeing him smile. He's so adorable. I can't believe he's 4 months old already! He was looking so handsome in his fall outfit. And that hair is really coming in and looking so cute. Can't wait to see him next week.
Happy 4 month birthday to you Jude!! I love the outfit and of course the cute smiles!!! See you soon!
ReplyDeleteSo much to LOVE about this post! I loved hearing Jude talk/giggle and seeing him smile. He's so adorable. I can't believe he's 4 months old already! He was looking so handsome in his fall outfit. And that hair is really coming in and looking so cute. Can't wait to see him next week.
ReplyDeleteWe finally heard Jude laugh-it didn't come through on my Ipad,how cute he sounds!!! Can't wait until we see him in pewrson again!
ReplyDelete